2nd in line (after the Enviro Cloth) for my personal top 5 fave Norwex microfiber products is the Kitchen Cloth. It is awesome at it's job of keeping my kitchen clean and being able to pick up and hold 7 times it's weight in water AND it's saved me and the environment from rolls and rolls and rolls of paper towels!
I used to go through about 3 rolls of paper towels a week and felt super guilty about it. I did it anyway because nothing else did the job well enough. Sponges and cotton cloths don't absorb or clean as well and stunk after a couple of days. I did try them. But I felt like I was just spreading dirt and germs around with them while cleaning poorly.
- These kitchen cloths have made it possible for me to reduce my paper towel consumption by 100% in the kitchen!
- They clean better than anything I have ever used.
- They wipe up spills quickly and easily.
- They are pick up EVERYTHING rather than spreading it around.
- With the paper towel savings these cloths paid for themselves in a matter of weeks.
One key thing I have learned is that if I have a really greasy job to clean up, like after frying bacon which is pretty much the only example I have, the cloth needs to be retired after rinsing well and sent to the laundry. Grease does not rinse out well enough no matter how hard you try with just water. It will prevent the cloth from drying quickly and also coats the silver in the cloth preventing it from doing it's job of self sanitizing. So if not laundered the cloth will soon smell as the bacteria will increase in the cloth.