Monday, August 12, 2013

Norwex Snack Bag and Sandwich Wrap - New for 2013

Norwex Out to Lunch Sandwich Wrap and Snack Bag
These are cool!  A reusable snack bag and sandwich wrapper.  The Sandwich wrapper makes a great little crumb catcher/placemat too!  They can be purchased individually or you can save a couple bucks by buying them together.  It's called the Out To Lunch Duo.






The more I look at the this product the more I like it. I have been very conscious of zip lock bag use lately. This will help me greatly reduce my use.  

Here are some features:


  • Reusable.
  • Velcro closures.
  • Bottom of bag is gusseted to allow for expansion.
  • Free of BPA, DEHA, phthalates, PVC and lead.
  • Certified non-leaching.
  • Made from recycled LDPE #4 plastic.
  • 1 year warranty.
  • Highly recyclable.

Check out the Norwex video:



To purchase this product:  http://LisaLilge.Norwex.biz

2 comments:

  1. Can they be put in the dishwasher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not recommend placing them in the dishwasher. They are extremely light and I would be concerned they would have a rough go of it in there! LOL Norwex recommends simply wiping them to clean them. I hand wash them with dishwashing liquid.

      Delete